Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Forum Problem

hustle Aug '18
Several folks can't create new forums or send messages without getting a 504 error.

My browser version is: (do not change)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36
rxlr Aug '18
+1 to this, and sorry for not reporting the problem earlier as "Report a Bug", totally forgot the feature.
spidermod Aug '18
This bug is still going. And it seems that the workaround proposed by Trotigar is no longer working too.
seanisaswom Aug '18
Well, anyone with the problem could just opt to use Google Docs as a workaround.
frost Aug '18
Hi, it looks like it was an issue with sending email notifications to your followers when a post is made. I have disabled that for now so that you can post again.

Thanks!
spidermod Aug '18
Many thanks, Frost!
spidermod Aug '18
Weeeell seems like the problem is actually back
lokiodinson Aug '18
What I'm doing now is editing old forums and expanding them to cover more and using justpaste.it and giving the links. When table forums come back up for however long you can just copy and paste it into a forum. That's what I have done, I hope they are fixed soon.
dyinomice Sep '18
I'm also currently suffering from that issue.
bluephoenix Dec '18
Yeah issue is still not fixed. Does anyone know any work around (the one with my players posting a post for me doesn't work, they can't make posts either) or any eta on getting this fixed?
elderprince Dec '18
Same here, I haven't been able to post anything on my tables forum since I started playing. I've been just using JustPaste.it as a work around...

Please log in to add a comment.