Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Lossing connection randomly

slender049 Aug '19
My friend and I were playing normally a few days ago..when she started losing the connection randomly..and it happens in every session ... and it happens to me but a few times ... and we haven't found any solution so far. ..What can it be?

My browser version is: (do not change)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36
alkwyzheir Aug '19
This may not be a concise answer, but I hope it helps you.
I have similar problems during the years I stay in Fabletop, and I often deduct it on these three reasons:

1. If it's a mobile phone, a third-party browser wouldn't work properly compared to default browser. Whenever I load Fabletop on Chrome mobile, it would immediately disconnect. Solution: Change browser application.

2. It's a connection issue. Something to do with your router or ISP, the connection is determined to not be stable. Often happens on lagging router or mobile data. Solution: Hope for the best and try find a stable connection somehow.

3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just saying, this has probably been asked before. I remember reading forums asking these. You should try browse it out and see if you get answers.
miguelzinber Jan '20
Well on the first day I was playing perfectly normal with no connection drops or anything like that, but then on the second I started to make some sudden connection drops.

PS: i use google chrome

Please log in to add a comment.