Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Hello, welcome to Fantasy Cafe~

alkwyzheir Jun '22
Title is self explanatory. A butler-like waitress shows up to your table in this fantasy world and welcomingly asks.

(This is just a meme forum for weird dishes and orders)

"Welcome to Fantasy Cafe. What are your outlandish orders?"
meepowolf Jun '22
just a glass of tap water, please
verysadgirl Jun '22
"Yes, hello. Can I get a %#@& uuuuhhhhh"
kingslypop Jun '22
"I'll haaave two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
lovecraftian Jun '22
"I'll have a deluxe swirl with two coconuts, one seed from the peace tree, rock spice from a cult's stairs, and a church's stairs, three whole kangaroos cursed with a miniature spell, prayed by a priest, cursed by a witch, warlocked, became a mimic then died, enchanted by one of the best enchanter in the world, make its dreams come true, then break its dreams to dust, throw it in a trash can, pull it out, beat it up until it breaks like glass, make another deluxe swirl with two coconuts, one seed from the peace tree, rock spice from a cult's stairs, and a church's stairs, three whole kangaroos cursed with a miniature spell, prayed by a priest, cursed by a witch, warlocked, became a mimic then died, enchanted by one of the best enchanter in the world, make its dreams come true, then break its dreams to dust, add the remains of the other deluxe swirl, take the deluxe swirl's spirit and apply it to that deluxe swirl, then add whip cream and apply a cherry on top."
kanto5 Jun '22
"I'd like the kids meal, with the toys"
alkwyzheir Jun '22
"Sir Kanato, that will be 2250 dollars, including tax money."
trotrigar Jun '22
"Ram Ranch Salad"
kilton23 Mar '23
"Can I get 2 Abyssal Chicken baskets with a Pepsi Cherry, and do you still have the special Barbed Devil sauce?"
baragon Mar '23
"I'm not a customer, I'm a distributor. Where would you like for me to put these 5 pallets of troll cutlets?"

Please log in to add a comment.