Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Terms of Use

frost Jul '13  /  edited Jul '13
Fabletop is a privately-owned and operated website. I created it with the intention of it being a positive, high-quality place for creative role-players.

Because this is a community-driven site with players from all kinds of backgrounds, it's important to keep in mind a few rules about what is acceptable to post here (on the site and in chat). These things should be common sense to any mature adult.

Not allowed:
-- Graphic sex-related content
-- Insults or slurs based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
-- Intimidation or harassment of another player, or insults that are clearly not made in jest
-- Anything else that is disruptive to the community

Basically, follow common courtesy.

If it's not something you'd be comfortable saying to a stranger at a real-life convention game, it's probably a bad idea. Even if you are playing with friends, remember that your content is public, and that reflects on you and the community.

I don't police everything here and am not out to ban people, but I am serious about keeping this a clean, high-quality site. I reserve the right to delete any content or issue bans as I feel is necessary. I will give warnings first if that person seems likely to cooperate.

Thankfully all these things are very rare, and most of you will never really need to worry about it. But as the site grows, it's becoming more important to clarify what is acceptable here.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation!

Please log in to add a comment.