Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Using Fabletop through a mobile phone

talhajami Dec '14  /  edited Dec '14
Hey, uh, I've had to resort to using a mobile phone for Fabletop lately, and, oddly enough, whenever I open up a table, it be mine or someone else's, the damn thing never fully loads. Even when a table does load (rarely happens), the site says that I've disconnected and need to refresh, which, in doing so, results in a long period of waiting for the table to try and load again. Is this a common issue, or, is there just something wrong with my phone?
elias02 Jan '15
its common, i tested it on my kindle and the same things happened. my internet is decent so it wasn't that.
talhajami Jan '15
Ah, okay.
palegeon Jan '15
This may be the website as this problem is quite common, but I doubt that's the real root of the problem. It could also be a cache issue. If your browser is corrupted it may load a cache of the site template incorrectly. If it's not even loading the table correctly it is most likely NOT a local storage issue. The final (and hopefully not the issue) would probably be either the internet service provider or the domain name server. Even if the internet speed is correct there may be a communication problem between your device, the provider (In your case least likely), the Domain Name Server (the DNS middleman), and the site (web server) in that order.
bane007 Jun '16
You also have to refresh it constantly whenever on mobile, and dice rolls never seem to load properly

Please log in to add a comment.