Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Scenes blending together

fisty Jan '15
The saved scenes are beginning to blend together and glitching and it isn't local to me it happens for my players as well. The figures also set themselves off of the board.

It seems to come back anytime anyone refreshes as well,making it somewhat of a problem visually, i can reset it, but having to rework the scenes for myself and others constantly is a bit weird.

This didn't used to happen for me at all but is now getting worse as time goes on, sometimes even after loading a new scene the scene only loads for me but not the players-meaning only i see the fixed maps,causing me to rework and reload maps multiple times before others can see them.

It won't slow me down much but i thought you should know.
I think it is a site side problem, it seems the function that saves your last map site side and not to cookies is saving multiple maps and scrambling them .

My operating system is windows xp and my browser is the newest google chrome.
Two of my players are using Chrome and windows 7 .

My browser version is: (do not change)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36
frost Jan '15
Sorry about that. I think this issue will probably go away when I move the scene data to the server instead of keeping it in the browser's localstorage.
fisty Jan '15
It actually stopped happening Recently it only happened once today but not at all for the past 5 days. It is strange,unless you did something that is.

Please log in to add a comment.