Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Update v1.07 - Figurines, Updated Help

frost May '15
Lucky Update Number 7!

Main Updates:
-- Figurine-style miniatures!
-- New miniatures: tokens, laser knights, space marines, space troopers, etc.
-- Redesigned and greatly expanded Help section. This includes a few minor rule changes. Note that this is still a work in progress.

User Interface:
-- Moved Table "bar" (follow button, etc) to the Info tab
-- Numerous updates to Table interface
-- New font for Chat window (IC) and character sheet
-- Character sheet: links are now shortened

Bug fixes:
-- Profile: 100+ characters bug (Thanks charisma)
-- UI fixes for Mobile Safari

=====

Please let me know how it goes and if there are any issues.

Thanks!
oman1666 May '15
This update is amazing! Thank you so much frost! The new art looks amazing, and the new miniatures are awesome! I especially like the 'full set' of fantasy races now - Halflings with shields and Dwarves with crossbows!

I like the new 'defence' power in the rules, but am slightly unsure about 'heroic save' - what happens if the role in only 1 star? Is 1 power lost with no effect?

Another minor thing, is whilst the 'edit character' button is now a lot bigger, it may be easier to miss as it's right at the bottom of the sheet!

Keep up the hard work, and thanks for a wonderful update :)
frost May '15
Thanks, oman!

The idea is that a Heroic Save is all-or-nothing, yes. Remember that the Power point adds one star, so you only need to roll 1 Star. But this is one of the rules that I might end up revising. If you playtest it, please let me know how it goes.

Regarding the Edit button, I agree that it's not ideal. I will probably end up moving it, but the previous placement wasn't that great either.
febidoman May '15
Frost,

This update is awesome. I would also like to share a few ideas about what you could do with minis, but it might be a bit far-fetched to do so. Maybe a bit more mini customization. Example, you select a Warrior mini. You can change his clothes and armor, and the color of that. Similar to hero forge, but without all the paying... and it being real.

Feb
fisty May '15
Love The updated Figurines, And chat font! Thank you for continuing to work on this project!
apljee May '15
I just decided to come on and see if there's been any recent updates (after not being on for a few months.)

Pretty strange how just today there was an update, but it looks nice.
mimbles May '15
Does this new update incorporate flash? I'm having significant trouble with the site since the update, and my laptop can't connect to a single table. It displays a loading symbol on tables, until Firefox prompts me to allow flash player, which I do, and the site crashes.
frost May '15
It doesn't use Flash, except as a fallback for the sound player, but that has always been the case.

Can you see if you have the same issues using Google Chrome?
alaner May '15
Uhm. I and my friends don't speak english very well and.. we play fabletop in our native language. I know, you're busy man, but can't you add some special characters from other languages? Polish, french, russian, spanish?
mimbles May '15
Thank you for quickening the loading time- I can access the site now. I think it was just taking too long for my laptop to handle, and so it crashed.

The new font for the IC chat is somewhat difficult... It is very difficult to see the difference between speech and italicised actions. It takes several reading through which means it takes longer to respond.

Please log in to add a comment.