Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

My own table doesn't load

runeghost Mar '17
I'm here to report a bug. The night before last, I finished hosting a game on my table. I closed my laptop and went off to bed after having a long and fun conversation about books with some friends who were in the game and discussing of certain elements. When I awoke, I had the problem of my table not loading. Not only did it not load, but I couldn't see messages or player info. I could not access any of the tabs. And it didn't change.
I started getting worried and knew that some files were kept in cookies and the such. So, I figured that wiping those would fix the problem, right? No. I think I just wiped all my 30 ought maps for nothing.
I started getting real worried and made another account and started transferring my files, (Table Forum still works if you use URLS) and so forth. I was able to access my own table on the new account. This account I soon gave to another person who was interested. I do not wish to defend myself for what I did that was against the rules of conduct, but only wish to display that I had good intentions for what I did. And from it, I found that it wasn't platform based or browser related. That it was indeed account related.
After talking in the Glades, I tried different methods. Like waiting for the server to refresh or just trying to calm down. And in case you were wondering, I had the page loading for more than 9 hours with no change.
Other people can access my table, join it, etc. But I can't. On the other account, I could access it, but I couldn't access it from this account.
I've been able to rp on other tables. Getting some pxp in the process. But I really hope this gets fixed... Like.. Really hope. I want to continue and evolve my mechanics. And as I said before. I even considered abandoning this account and trying to transfer into a functioning one if it is approved by you or whatever. But I probably won't for the sake of the conduct.

Thank you for your consideration. My browser is Opera. But I've tried it on chrome with no success. The other account's name is Ghostie. And I hope you'll accept me making that account for another person.

Heres a link to what I see : scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/17237098_1... style="border-top:dashed 1px #aaa; width: 75%; margin: 30px 0px">

My browser version is: (do not change)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/43.0.2442.1144

Please log in to add a comment.