Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Pasting Bug

pear May '17
I was on a friends table and tried pasting a few lines from one of his forums into the chat. It said that there were unusual character in it, so it couldn't put it in the chat. Its only those few lines in that forum. It doesn't work on my table either. If I type out those lines exactly as they are in the forum, it works fine. It only happens when I paste it. It was happening to him as well. The friend is jediofrealms, the forum was CUBE: Character Creation. This is the link: fabletop.com/forum/topic/7826.3/cube-character-cre... . The lines are: "Body is used to determine; Your character’s health and stamina. Also measures your character’s muscle and physical power. Body is used with Might to determine your character's item slots. You can also roll body when it comes to unarmed fighting and/or grappling."

My browser version is: (do not change)
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/603.2.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.1 Safari/603.2.5
hustle Jun '17
Most likely non-standard apostrophes. If text is taken from a Word Doc or some other source and pasted into a FT forum, the forum maintains some of the formatting while the general table chat doesn't allow it.

In the line you mentioned above, the first two apostrophes look like they might not be plain text; maybe those two are the rich-formatted culprits.

Please log in to add a comment.