Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Zaelia - Journal of Leo

hustle May '18
The following pages are excerpts from the personal journal of Leoreak, Golden Age Hero of Giblund in Bulund, Zaelia.

) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - ( o ) - (
caja May '18
Ine bi,
foram salan to fasren?
Bira a ine ro fishing going bad, to found burakan ly carden's shop.
Obul his fake alun was his journal.
Carden had littered the shop ly cant, kymo Azra's dumb dad took almost all ro carden's stuff, except the ruba.
Luckily, the syili was intact, ly common was beauty and hildne
Lyrib, tehel the heck mon hildne, and sarum mon ti a beauty?
Worse, carden's journal mon ly his own code

Cupcake, came ky and told to sab all my friends resa!
King's orders, the kargel mon finally coming sy bun

to wonder laf ti could uon

and cupcake said burakan interesting

i remebers carden's shop bina his shop, so maybe i knows more syhi other hidden spots moky to don't tyn hek lit sab!

Dad was na the front ro the iro, told to ti kindly packed somethings lit to and didn't sarhon ly my koret bag, great

sy forlin ti all even better, ii still haven't told cupcake, honestly i doesn't need sy solen too

ti's lit the best sab i still believes to am the same ime bu moly, so salan to

And nosa the worse bura came, sy be fair to sib tyn been an idiot lit agreeing sy salan ti

a watcher ro the guild was ly giblund, ti saw my friends and my family, and cupcake, wanted sy tear baker his throat nau ti called ti a "blind chick"

Bira telling to sab ti was just lema sy olon sakam guild property beti to dead, to told ti foram to was going, the keep

ti's fakab tehel knows bihe much and a huge promotion

to just sy swith bi leter lit another, ti'll convice ii sab salo villages are siding ki the clans, ii'll starve lit a uale moky ti means ii'll ban sy faudree lit allies, moky the guild will be disguising themselves bina faudree guards and ii'll point ii sy rettan instead, om mon really good lit the guild lit some reason

So, uale to am ki my friends, bi mon a posh guard captain worrying syhi laf scent his kuho should be, and bi mon a giant psychopath tehel mon all syhi justice!

To'll feun ti done though

To'll feun ti done though

laf's resa, laf's resa

oh kolta! anala and ti stupid, ugly, skinny, horrible bearded boyfriend? to don't solen laf those la anymore

ii're going fu bisfi too! to beben tryn ti moly tehel knows laf happens next, moky to beben meet ti and lynin ti sab'll be leaving this hek, maybe i won't rafen another guy this hek
did to mention sab his little brother mon cool?

Lyrib, ka the byn ki pralla, tehel mon honestly the best aby ever

azra's bizarre and probably eats banasko

and cas' doesn't fit his, ti looks bina ti needs burakan overly flashy

moky pralla, so fast, sleek bina toeo glide ily faburan, a fine aby tehel mon bina a spear sab could pierce the heavens!

So, bira taking the huna roads, to eventually found the tek,next sy barely living highway men
bi was begging lit hunar, so to made ti crap his pants bira ti told to laf to wanted

their hideout has la fy salo guards, and maybe a sany
also some %#@& traps so won't be an issue, so to brun sab's all

oh! cas resa too sy olon the ykanan away, ii brun to really did mala the guy! so funny! hahhaa!

hopefully the next ine mon better, should be

Recipe of the day:

Gingerbread cookies dipped in melted white chocolate then with a drizzle of dark chocolate...
caja May '18
Ine la
limi, to don't wanna fen syhi this bi

things just went downhill, so foram salan to fasren?

cas was late. To brun, wasn't paying attention

point mon, things went ka bina normal bina ti could till toeo came ne the enbra, to found anala's scarf. did to mention the enbra was wrecked? cause ti was. Sadly, to didn't rafen ti fy much ro ti stuff, moky to found ti print, okay ti kutin hibne be ti actually print though ti was bloody and femine. limi things did ban ka and to did almost intan a ark, an innocent bi this hek. Luckily annete and harry were there sy feun to baker ro some kind ro ker, ended limi, except lit sab to don't solen foram anala and ti crummy boyfirend are, and to did butcher a ark into pieces, moky the bal took care ro sab. Anyways, more sy tun later.

Recipe of the day:
Banana cream pudding

Please log in to add a comment.