Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Wecome to the Westwylds, Stranger

pyrak Feb '23  /  edited Feb '23
"Now there's a fair number of types of wandering strangers around these parts, have a drink on the house and tell me your tale, I've heard many, I am a barkeeper after all, it's half the job.

"There's many types that wander through from the old continent, whether it's to seek a new fortune or to avoid trouble. I've heard plenty of tales of genius tinkerers with their mechanical marvels here to harvest a bounty of pixie dust. Poems of feuding families and vengeance sworn from the distant land of Xian pass are uncommon but not unheard of. The occasional drunken rambling of a dwarf who's grown disillusioned with their own nation, and songs of glory for one and the same. One time I even had the pleasure of listening to the scion of the Imperium who wanted to rebuild a new empire out here, why, he claimed half the railroads through these lands are his work. Just yesterday I talked with a wonderful goliath who wanted to find a new home for the giants, she said it was her grandfather's dream to once again be able to claim entire mountain peaks as their homes.

"Of course not all wandering strangers here are from the old continent, plenty are born here. Our quaint town gets plenty of trade from nearby tribes and I have had plenty of their tradesmen wander in my humble establishment. The half elves are one of the most numerous and profitable customers of mine right behind humans, their resistance to some of my finer concoctions allows them to enjoy it far better than most others. Of course there's also plenty of settlers here, they make up the majority of my customers. Did you know that the sheriff's grandfather, was one of the first people to join in on the second wave of voyages from the old continent? In fact Roy Pottinger was the original homesteader who started this quaint little town of ours. When he showed up and started putting up fences of all things it gave me quite a bit of a shock, but look at me now, I've never felt more alive in centuries! Oh my I started rambling again, so, what's your story?" - 'Mr. Tumbleweed' the unusual elf barkeeper

Character Sheet
-Description-
Name:
Race
Appearance:
Backstory:

-Notes-
Resources: 2
Magic: (Note down what style of magic you use and up to three different specific applications of said magic)
Inventory:

Please log in to add a comment.