Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

The Island - Jonathan

hustle Sep '16
This forum will become available when the PC knows their position on The Island and is not in immediate danger.
hustle Sep '16
DAY 2, 1400 - RELIEF IN NUMBERS
= ROLL: N/A
= RESULT: N/A
= TIME SPENT: N/A

_____

The View ( i.imgur.com/MjYj0j4.jpg )
The Sounds ( youtube.com/watch?v=LmxtQuHhmtk )

You finally have time to answer the woman's greeting, hanging your head beneath the hole in the roof. Safety is a relative term, as your aching body, the chilly wind, and the deceased animal all tell you that moving from this place is a necessity.

Move to combined forum here: fabletop.com/forum/topic/6089/the-island-amanda-jo...

_____

= Might: No restrictions
= Agility: No restrictions
= Wisdom: No restrictions

= Location: Center I2
hustle Sep '17
DAY 2, 1810 - VOLUNTARY ISOLATION

_____

The View ( Darkness )
The Sounds ( Silence )

You sprint away from the Shadow quickly. The darkness engulfs you as the light is turned off and held in your hand, pumping fast alongside your body as you run. Luckily, there was no need to toss the pack.

After several heart-pounding paces, your outstretched hand finds a wall, and you grope your way down it to find another opening, continuing your escape. Leaving the Shadow somewhere in the hallway behind, you find yourself once more in the vent grate beneath the supply closet of the cafeteria from before.

Knowing where you are brings some succor, but remembering the visage's first appearance in that room overwhelms any content brought about by your spatial orientation.

There is no sound. There is no call from Amanda. But, oddly enough, there is a dim light at the end of the vent that leads to the cafeteria.

_____

= Might: No restrictions
= Agility: -1, Darkness, cramped space
= Wisdom: -1, Darkness

= Location: Bottom I2

Please log in to add a comment.