Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Clandestine Cursoribus

daretobe Oct '16  /  edited Mar '17
Willkommen zu neueren Dresden!

This game is a... “Shadowrun Lite” Where it is “Shadowrun” but, it’s simple. Unlike the TRPG, this will be actually well written. Unlike my last Shadowrun game (You can still find the forums) It will be easier on the whole. You don’t need to focus on weapons. You don’t need to really know a lot about the lore. Simply, this game will be a FT core fantasy Cyberpunk game.

++SETTING++
In summary, a cyberpunk city in a ‘new’ germany. You will be flying to many places in Europe and The United States. Almost every single run you will do will be in an urban classic cyberpunk city.

Location highlights : upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Dresde...

Runners In The Night
You are a Runner. You do all sorts of odd jobs, and usually end up running from the law. In the night, you do the jobs only Runners can do. The majority of the jobs you do are illegal and strange in nature, but do not fear that you must play criminals. It's possible to play good characters. Maybe you are a retired cop looking to do good again. Maybe you are a young punk trying to make a difference.

Part of being a Runner is being smart. I will throw complex plots at you. I will throw puzzles at you. Think things thru, and plan ahead.

Getting In The Mood
Here are some things to get you in the mood to play. Some may be music, some may be films and such. If I find something that feels very right as the setting.

++CHARACTER CREATION++
I don’t need a backstory, I need style. This game is all about style.

History
There are a few things that I think could help grow personal plots. The images linked below are not required, but could help develop where your character came from. One table also can help with the style of your character, which is a big part of the game.
Life Paths: imgur.com/a/aZT2Q

Traits
You will choose stock traits from Cyber City

These traits can be used to create any kind of character. If it is not clear what you do by your traits and stats, please put it somewhere on your sheet, most preferably on your ‘Role’

Leveling
Level - - Reward - - XP

First Sess - - Hp/Pp - - 1

One - - Trait - - 15

Two - - Trait / Hp/Pp - - 30

Three - - Trait & Hp/Pp - - 45

Four - - Trait / Hp/Pp - - 60

Five - - Trait & Hp/Pp - - 75

Six - - Trait - - 90

Seven - - Final Trait / Hp/Pp - - 100

If your dumb...
/ = Chose one
& = Choose both

Don't worry, you can get traits, flaws, and other dice buffs/debuffs through gameplay as well, but the xp cap will remain at 100. Seven levels I feel are more fair and offer bigger growth than FT custom at 20 xp each. If this becomes too confusing for people, or a hassle for me to police, It will go back to 20 xp and traits will be lost, and players penalized.

Please log in to add a comment.