Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Of Steel & Steam

daretobe Mar '17  /  edited Apr '17
Of Steel & Steam is a Fantasy Steampunk Adventure. Where you take on the role of explorers. The sky is vast and full of adventure. There are new lands to chart, new friends to make, and new enemies to battle. Many young aspiring adventurers have left behind the dungeon delving, caves, and small villages to explore Vast floating islands, sky-ship cities, and pilot machines to rival dragons. On the streets of WestHaven, Elves dressed in Victorian fashion walk the streets. Men with swords and pistols tip their hats. A Wizard sets the time on a large cog-work clock. Clerics heal some steam burns, and oil clockwork arms. Everyone, even you, are Of Steel & Steam.

Character Creation
Choose from the Cyber City Traits, those 2 will be your starting traits.

I also recommend having the following to some degree.
Name, Gender, Race, Hair Color, Eye Color, Etc.

Be Creative, and make it work
Hacker would pick locks, and work on Clockwork Junctionboxes.
Braniacs would have some sort of core or arcane crystal as their memory chip.

Ask not that your GM explain to you, ask what you can explain to your GM!

Errata

Game Style
A new adventure every other week, with a focus on worldbuilding, story, and character development though an episodic format presented with both cinematic & intriguing dialogue and action sequences often with lighthearted and mysterious tone using external exploration of the world, and internal exploration of the character's & their bonds with each other as major themes.

Scheduled Sessions
CST: Thursday 4/14 5pm-9pm First Session
Friday 4/15 4:30pm-6:30pm CC & Soft Rp Time

As you can see above, I also made a stupid mistake in the dates vs the day. Thursday is on 4/13 and friday is on 4/14. I have no idea why I was stupid enough to make that mistake, but if that confused people, I'm very sorry.

Please log in to add a comment.