Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Cracked Teapot - Base Camp Info

fortysecond Mar '16  /  edited May '16
This game is about exploring both natural and artificial landscapes in a deserted area. Your character has been sent on a mission for an organization about which your own character knows more than you do when you start. You will be confronted by emptiness, mysteries, trees, codenames, strict procedures, long walks, talkie walkies and trouble.

- A peculiar way of playing :
I'd like the game to take place on your own table, where you'll play individually (there will be no battlemat). Indeed, all the characters start their missions in separate spots of a huge area. They are alone.
But they have a way of communicating with each other, which is their talkie. The public conversations by talkie between characters and only that will happen on my table. So, you'll need to be playing both on your own table for everything else than talking by talkie walkie (exploring, thinking, talking to yourself as you slip into madness, etc.) and on my table for public communication.

Nota Bene : Before you start playing, I'll probably host an individual intro session for each player, which will be entirely played on my own table with battlemats.

Please log in to add a comment.