Cancel
Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

« Back to Table

Latest Posts

Le Mani Destre... - Time

fortysecond Aug '16  /  edited Aug '16
cdn.artofthetitle.com/assets/sm/upload/wm/bt/68/ub...

This is a forum made in order to build a schedule for sessions of Le Mani Destre Recise Degli Ultimi Uomini.

Please reply here saying when you think you will be available from the 25th of August to [as far as you know] , when you know for sure you will, when you know you won't and if you aren't sure about much, explain that.
You don't have to make definite statements or promises to be there, but please reply with something!

Please be precise about the time zone you are in.

I'll contact you as soon as I have a proposition of schedule, which will still be open to modifications if needed.
If you are absent for a session, it won't constitute too much of a problem, we'll just have to discuss privately to make up a plausible reason to explain your character's absence in the next session. If you can tell that you will be absent for one planned session, send me a PM to say so as soon as you can, and the schedule will be either kept as it is or modified if a suitable time is found.
greyheart Aug '16
eh, not sure about august 25th as it is a good bit away right now, but i will update!
gongrath Aug '16  /  edited Aug '16
I'm good with any time. I'm going to be here for a long while, but up towards September 2nd I'm not going to be on as much. Personal things.
hustle Aug '16
I'm in CST. Currently think I'll be available during the day from noon to late afternoons (my timezone), but I'll have to check as it gets closer.
humon Aug '16
i will be avalible at around gmt 5 to gmt 10

in this time there may be smaller disappearances, but from gmt 6:30 i am fully avalible, on weekends i am also avalible until gmt 11 or even 12

Please log in to add a comment.